welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MIA!!

See ya folks after I wake up :)

Ok, that was a lame way of saying I will not be available :D I was in quite a different state of mind when I wrote that up, but not drunk if you are thinking so. Anyways, I would like to reiterate that I shall be out of action for some more time, well let us say indefinite period of time. Well, for now, I am not in a mood to close the blog. 

In fact, before I went offline, I had quite some plans for expansion. I guess all of them have to wait till I learn how to take the grind of life. And, quite a few thoughts I have been thinking of penning in between. Let us say I need more clarity so I shall retrospect them in meantime. And, yes, please do miss me otherwise it will be very disheartening to come online again!!

See ya guys and have a comfortable time till then.
Love
Swati