welcome

welcome
welcome

Friday, March 6, 2015

Excess Body Heat and Acne {Skin Care}

So, this time when I went to Delhi, my mom was shocked by how much I had gained!! Well, its time that I start on my health routine seriously. Oh btw, I got the regular health checkup tests done a few days back and got my reports yesterday. So, I do not have diabetes or thyroid or any kidney issues but my cholesterol levels are kinda on the border level!! 

Huh...now new problems to deal with :( Anyways, I was talking about my weight gain. So, I started talking to mom about my daily routine in the past month and I realized that I have been junking heavily!! The only healthy thing in my entire day was sugarcane juice which I had started consuming heavily again!! 

Every day in the evening I feel hungry and I gorge on samosa or egg puff or paneer puff or potato wedges or samosa ragda or some stuff like that. And, gulp all that down and wash it off with two glasses of sugarcane juice so as not to feel guilty on spoiling my health so much. And, all that showed effect. And, guess what, lately I have been facing so many boils on my body. 

What happens when excess heat produces? Big red boils appear one day, trouble me for some days and go away again and the cycle repeats at some other point. Why do they suddenly come up? Well, the simple answer is because of the increase in body temperature. Human body performs optimally at 98.6 degrees but any change in the temperature which is due to internal issues affect the body and it tries to reduce the temperature by various means which can also result in acne. 

Why does body temperature rise? Because of reduction in immunity levels, increase in oily and fried and spicy foods, excess physical activity, thyroid issues, burning in stomach and so on. And, these things can result in stomach ulcers, headaches, acidity, skin rashes and boils and quite a lot of other things. 

How to avoid? So, if you are suffering from acne, the simple reason can be excess body temperature. Acidity and constipation are some of the very obvious symptoms to know that. May be cooling down the body might help in controlling the acne in those cases so drink lots of sugarcane juice, coconut water, buttermilk, eat lots of cucumber and watermelon, stay away from almonds and family and reduce junk food.     

So, do you think your body is producing more heat and acne is one of the ways to expend the heat? How do you regulate your body temperature?