welcome

welcome
welcome

Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Gossip Vol. 7 - 10 things about me!

Roshni of Everything that Clicks nominated me for an award. And, she posed 10 questions for me. So, let me try and answer them!

1. Which is the place you would most like to visit?
Antarctica! I wanna see Polar Bears and Penguins :)
I forgot Polar Bears are there only in Arctic so add that as well!!
 
2. What do you love the most about yourself?
Wow...that's a difficult question! I guess I love my smile the most.

3. What is more formal? Trouser or skirt?
I would prefer formal trousers. 

4. What is more stylish and why? Sequins or Metallic
Ok, my style is quite conservative! So, neither!

5. What is more cute - bunnies or puppies?
Bunnies, hands down! Ok, puppies are also cute depending on the breed. 
 
6. What is your idea of the best date?
He reading a book to me! Probably Georgette Heyer :D 

7. If you could go back in time, which period would you go back to?
I would go back to Jim Corbett trip and hunt for the tiger :D

 
8. Which is your favorite book?
Which girl does not like Pride and Prejudice!
 
9. Post your most favorite outfit.
Well, my most favorite outfit till date is this year's birthday dress which is a dark green (bottle green) kurta with orange pajami.

10. When you close your eyes, what is the first thing/person you see?
That's a secret! :D

And, now, I am supposed to pass on this award to few others. But, I would rather tag all of you reading this post. Copy the following questions and answer them in the comments. I would love to read your answers :)
  • Which is the place you would most like to visit? 
  • What is your idea of bliss?
Post Now!! I am Waiting!