welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Do you think you feel more attractive during periods? {Women Stuff}


I know that those few days of the month are really horrible and most of the girls are simply in no mood to take care of themselves. But, yesterday, I came across a different point of view.

My friend said that she had read somewhere that during those days of the month, there is a glow on the face of the girl and she is supposed to be more attractive to the opposite sex.
 
Apparently, at this time, there is a chemical production which gives a unique scent off the body which is attractive to the male species. Well, I don't know if any of this is exactly true and I have not yet bothered to google about it. If I do find any evidence, I shall let you know!!

Anyways, the above story of not googling is a story of the past. I was curious and in the middle of an extremely boring meeting and on the verge of falling asleep, I decided its a topic worth googling on.

And, guess what, its not the days when you are menstruating but the days when you are ovulating that you have a glow on the face and give off the unique odor and attract the opposite sex. This is in ritual to the mating of the jungle law.

The time when you are ovulating, you are ready for breeding and that is when the mating actually takes place among the animals. And, though humans have evolved, the primal instincts and rules still apply. It means fertility is more attractive to the opposite gender. And, thus, the females are more attractive than usual at least once a month!

So, did you know about this?