welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Biotique Bio Flame of the Forest Fresh Shine Expertise Oil {Product Review}

Biotique Bio Flame of the Forest Fresh Shine Expertise Oil Product Review

Price: Rs 159 for 120ml

Ingredients
Biotique Bio Flame of the Forest Fresh Shine Expertise Oil Product Review

Pros
leaves hair soft and shiny
smells pleasant
gets washed off easily

My Experience


I have been meaning to try this oil since a long time and you might have seen this oil being mentioned in the hair diaries. I finally managed to finish the oil after using it on and off for a long time. The first thing to notice about the oil is its fragrance which is really pleasant.

The base oil is groundnut oil which is thick but even then, it gets washed off easily and leaves the hair really soft and adds a bit of shine as well. It did not give me any hair fall and whether it helps with hair fall or not is something which I don't know because I did not have hair fall at any time I was using this product specifically. 

Missing the cons? Well, I am not able to think any!! One more piece of information - "Flame of the Forest". It is a flower called "Palash" in hindi. It is supposedly amazing for dandruff and hair loss. The name of this flower is the only reason I got attracted to the product :) Have you tried it?

Other products I love or hate from Biotique: