welcome

welcome
welcome

Monday, August 3, 2015

mint-o-ultramintz Sugar Free Mints {Product Review}

mint-o-ultramintz Sugar Free Mints {Product Review}

Well, I have to start with the personalized packaging. It is so amazing! I was impressed with its packaging when I found the small box lying in the luxurious satin! You can always reuse the packaging for your jewelery. And, the smaller box containing the mints is very practical and hygienic since one doesn't have to expose all the mints while taking one and there is no wrapper business or anything else to take care of!

After popping one of these pellets, I liked it! But, the chill pill which they talk about comes only when you take 4-5 at least together. Then, I felt those close up ads would so suit this product but the only difference is when the guys opens his mouth to let the girl feel the freshness of his breath, the girl should probably be covered under layers of snow instead! Yes, 4-5 mints collectively have the power of an arctic tundra. And, if you drink water over it, its like an avalanche in your throat :D (ohk, I know I am exaggerating but hey isn't the idea of ad a little too much?)

mint-o-ultramintz Sugar Free Mints {Product Review}

Anyways coming back to the product, it says it has premium quality peppermint imported from France. Well, I do have peppermint essential oil and the mint smells exactly the same. In case you are wondering, no. The essential oil I have is not imported as far as I am aware unless kama actually does that! But, you get the gist, right?

mint-o-ultramintz Sugar Free Mints {Product Review}

Jokes apart, I did like the mints. They give a very fresh feeling for a long time. And, I love flicking the cover of the box. It's very Victorian, the only difference being the English used to carry snuff in the snuff boxes and we carry mints ;-) Aah and each box has around 60 pellets so you are good to go for around a month without bothering to refill! Easily portable as it should be and you can keep multiple with you - one in your car, one in your purse and one beside your bed stand. 

And, I have to add the point that I hate chewing gums to freshen up my breath because they have a lot of sugar and after all sugary juice is over, it leaves a very nasty taste in the mouth! And, then, you have to remove the gum from the mouth and throw it which is like really gross! But, guess what, this mint is sugar-free. Anyways, I am not easily satisfied with such claims so I researched the ingredients (yeah, ok, I checked out the wiki!).

mint-o-ultramintz Sugar Free Mints {Product Review}


Ingredients
Sorbitol, Magnesium Stearate and Sucralose


Sorbitol - is generally used in all sugar-free gums!

Magnesium Stearate - It creates the tablet.

Sucralose - is an artificial sweetener and does not broken down in the body leading to no added calories! 

So, at the end, I would just like to add that excess of these mints is really not good because for one, you should not depend on any product and for second, the ingredients do lead to a bit of complication if there is an overdose of the mints in the body.

What do you say? Have you tried these mints?

PS : I am reviewing mint-o Ultramintz as a part of the Product Reviews Program at BlogAdda.