welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Vaseline Heathy White Lightening Visible Fairness Lotion {Product Review}

Vaseline Heathy White Lightening Visible Fairness Lotion Product Review

Well, the first thing I thought on looking at this product was is this another variation of Lactocalamine! Its that similar but of course this one is supposed to be used only when you are going out in sun because it has sunscreen filters besides having skin illuminating minerals and what not!


Pros
does control oiliness if applied in lesser amount


It sure has tall claims but whether it stands up to them or not is a different matter altogether. I tried using it over the sunscreen on my arms while going out. Now, it does help curb the oiliness to an extent but it also creates white patches if you tend to apply the product in even a bit of excess.

Vaseline Heathy White Lightening Visible Fairness Lotion Product Review


Cons
does not do what it claims!
creates white cast if applied in excess


The product is a bit tinted so it has to be used judicially. But, I have not used it on my face! Also, I do not really think I saw any extra fairness or even lightening of my tanned hands in this past month. So, overall, I would not really recommend the product!

Have you used the product? Did you like it?

Other products from Vaseline:

Get from flipkart: