welcome

welcome
welcome

Thursday, July 30, 2015

VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk {Product Review}

VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk {Product Review}

Ok, I have used only one cleansing milk in my entire life which is Nivea. I had really liked it but then i switched to coconut oil which was less expensive comparatively and did a better job! So, when I ordered this, I was quite ambivalent. I wanted to use something which was not oil and something which was easy to travel with. 

I have to say its not exactly a bad product! It is white and creamy in color and consistency. Gets spread very easily but I do wish it was even more thinner which would have ensured you use less product and prevent wastage! It does get a bit dry as you massage it in but gets removed with a tissue paper quite easily.


Pros
removes the makeup and residue well


VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk {Product Review}

Ok, regarding the cleansing power, its pretty good. It removes my sunscreen and bb cream and what not and after the facewash, there was hardly any trace of residue. It has sandalwood smell and feels a bit cool on the skin when applied but that just goes away.

But, it does not remove my Mabelline Collosal kajal from the waterline which was quite disappointing :( So, yeah overall its worth a try. I did check out what others have written and mostly the reviews have been good. Some did say it helps to remove tan but I did not really think so!


Cons
does not work on the kajal on the waterline
if you can read the above image, especially the ingredients, it has some Base mentioned at the end of the list, what's that in that?


VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk {Product Review}

Availability
It is available in all the stores and online websites but I got it from myntra.

Have you tried this product?