welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, January 3, 2015

An Announcement - #OneMonthtoHealthyHair Event!!

One month to healthy hair event at perfect skin care for you

I am so excited to announce this. So, we are coming up with a huge event soon. 

One Month to Healthy Hair

Of course, you would know it if you have already subscribed to the blog. If not, do not worry and subscribe right away! So, this event is going to be huge and I am going to share with you all the hair care tips. 

For all those who want to grow their hair and make them healthy, summer is a great time as hair grows faster then. So, join me on this journey of one month and we shall discuss the healthy hair tips and how to combat hair loss and split ends and get healthy hair as a result. 

For now, I have outlined the following activities as part of the event:
  • Sharing good hair care routines
  • Hair Growth Tips
  • How to Combat Damaged Hair
  • Taking care of Colored Hair
  • Hair Care Services
  • Deep Conditioning Treatments
  • Recommended Products for different types of Hair
  • Home Remedies which work

So, I hope you are as excited as I am for the event! I shall share all the details soon with you. Till then, do not forget to join the weekly chat on 6th Jan.