welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

#OneMonthtoHealthyHair Update

one month to healthy hair event by perfect skin care for you

Remember about the event I said I am organizing. So, finally, we have decided on the dates. It is going to be a one month long event for all the girls who suffer from dry and damaged hair

It will be a collaborative workshop where we all will be sharing hair tips and hair care routines and take our hair from a considerably damaged state to a little healthier state in the course of a month. 

So, do you think it sounds interesting? Do check out the fb event page I have created for the event and please join it and mark the dates in your calender. And, do not forget to spread a word about it. Btw, do let me know what you feel about the event. 

I am right now arranging all the details of the event and event sessions according to the dates. Once they get finalized, I shall share it with you all.