welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Rustic Art Little Laundry {Product Review}

Rustic Art Little Laundry Product Review at Perfect Skin Care for you

Price: Rs 160 for 500 gms

Pros
smells really fresh
cleans clothes well
really gentle on all clothes

My Experience
I have been using this laundry detergent since a month, more or less. My clothes are mostly washed by the maid so I had talked to her as well about how the new detergent was faring!!

Rustic Art Little Laundry Product Review at Perfect Skin Care for you

And, she said that the detergent was good and cleans the cloths well. In fact, it makes the things easy for her because you know how well the maids actually do things, right?

The detergent doesn't really lather a lot or feel sticky like surf does. And, it gets washed off in just one wash so my maid is happy with less work and complaints!! She is soooooo happy with it.
 
Anyways, leaving my maid's stories, how did I find the product? First of all, it smells really fresh and lemony and is not strong at all. No, the smell doesn't linger on the clothes.

Rustic Art Little Laundry Product Review at Perfect Skin Care for you

One table spoon is enough 1/3rd or 1/4th of a bucket capacity of water. It cleans the clothes really well. But, it doesn't really remove the stains or anything as far as I know. But, as they say, detergent is only for cleaning the clothes and not for stains. 

I definitely prefer it more than surf and I do guess I shall buy it again. Oh and one more thing, I have finished only half of 500 gms in this one month with a decent amount of clothes load. So, yup, give it a try! But, yes, its a bit expensive.

And, the worst comes now!! I realized just now when I was writing the review that I got the baby clothes laundry powder instead of the regular powder. Shit!! Anyways, next time, I shall have to get the regular one. Do give it a try :)

Other Products from Rustic Art: