welcome

welcome
welcome

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Red Raspberry Seed Oil and Strawberry Seed Oil {Product Review}

Red Raspberry Seed Oil and Strawberry Seed Oil Product Review at Perfect Skin Care for you

Red Raspberry Seed Oil
Price: £2.06 (Rs 182) for 15gms

My Experience
I received 15gms of both these oils from the website. Red Raspberry Oil is the most powerful natural sunscreen. Its spf rating is around 25. Wow, right? So, I had to pick this to try it out. And, it smells weird. I don't know how to explain it.

The oil is dark in color bordering on brown. And, its supposed to be a dry oil which isn't very oily. Well, that part is true that the oil dries up real quick. So, I used to use this oil as a moisturizer before applying sunscreen.


Did it protect me? Well, honestly, the product was too small to test out on a longer period. It got over in like 2 or 3 weeks so I can't really say on the results. But, its definitely a product to try out. 

Also, if you check out the product closely, it clearly says the expiry date which is like around 3 months from the date of manufacture. That can become a problem when one orders a product in large quantities.

Strawberry Seed Oil
Price: £2.19 (Rs 193)for 15gms


My Experience
I have been using this oil for about a month as a night moisturizer. It is dark green to black in color and smells sweet and acidic. Its again not a very oily oil unless you apply it in huge quantities. In fact, it doesn't really help in moisturizing your skin. You definitely need something else. 

But, the results of using this are amazing. The next morning my skin is all plumpy and a bit brighter and really soft. Definitely something to watch out for! But, just like the above oil, it also has a very short shelf life. 

My Verdict
Red Raspberry is not easily available and not many websites also sell it. I have heard about Strawberry Oil also for the first time. So, check out the website. They have many other awesome oils. One more product I received from them was Carrot oil which I have yet to try out.

Availability: e-naturalne Website

PS: Product sent by website.