welcome

welcome
welcome

Friday, November 20, 2015

My Haul and other products!!

French Cypress Essential Oil and Vetiver Water

So, let me try to get over the home sickness and blogging work by putting up pics of some of the products I got from there, used there and hauled there. On a second note, the Diwali pics were not that great so I am skipping putting those pics :( My arms are looking like a wrestlers :D Yup, I do have really fat arms!! Anyways, check out the pics.

Yummy smell!!

vanilla body butter duo I got for dad

this is the German version of classic nivea creme which is said to be really good which took care of dry patches I developed there

my cousin got this sample for me when he went to Germany and it smells really good

cup cakes from Spice and Sugar at Khan Market - liked this and their wraps as well..do check the bakery there!!

somebody gifted us Kaju Barfi (we don't buy sweets generally) and my mouth is watering right now!!

that's the rangoli I made...ok, don't laugh!! That's the second ever I made in my entire existence :|

And, I also got Palmolive Thermal Spa Coconut and Jojoba butter body wash or something which also smells like cocoa butter and really yummy!!! I didn't get it to Hyderabad but would definitely buy it when I find it here. Also, it probably doesn't have SLS so double fayda :D

Btw, let me tell you my experience at Kama shop. They have wide enough range and their soaps are yummy smelling but damn expensive (around 400 for 100gms). They have vetiver, mogra (jasmine) and rose distilled waters. They are worth a try, especially the vetiver and jasmine.

I have yet to figure out how to use it. It does say its a face and body mist but I don't know if it lingers on. Will wait till my nose gets ok. Anyways, back to the shop, their EO's are all 800 bucks but they look smell really nice and pure. They have around 14 EO's, will definitely buy them. 

One more thing which attracted me was the shampoo which is like 1000 bucks and they don't have samples so I didn't want to take a risk. With SLS free shampoos, my experiences are really not going that great. Honestly, they don't remove oil. 

Oh btw, did I mention they also have extra virgin coconut and sesame and even almond oil. So, that's the nutshell of the products which I liked. Of course, there are many others. One more product which I wanted to try, but had done my shopping by then, was their body oil which had lily and something!!

So, how did you find the post?