welcome

welcome
welcome

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Some Random Product Reviews - Part II

Dove Go Fresh Face Wash

Dove Go Fresh Face Wash at Perfect Skin Care for you

Price: Rs 150 for 100gms (approx.)

My Experience
The product is pearly white in color and smells really orangey and fresh. It is specifically for oily skin so in the yes, it did give me dry patches when I was in Delhi. But, in Hyderabad, its going on fine. 

Its not making my skin dry or stretched or anything. But, it doesn't do anything for the blackheads. Its specifically for summers, what I felt and anyway my skin is combi-dry so probably not a good product to suit me.

Lass Naturals Rose & Honey Soap Free Face Wash

Lass Naturals Rose & Honey Soap Free Face Wash at Perfect Skin Care for you

Price: Rs 135 for 100gms (that's approx!)

My Experience
Ok, so this is an unheard brand for many of you but it has been there on my shelf and in the market for quite a long time.  have in fact used this product long long back in January. But, its a worth mentioning product. 

It smells of roses and the ingredients are all natural or would say skin-friendly and it has Sodium Benzoate for preservative for those who don't like parabens for whatever reason!!

Lass Naturals Rose & Honey Soap Free Face Wash at Perfect Skin Care for you

Anyways, getting on to the product, its thick and gelatin-y in texture. It foams decently and cleanses really well. It doesn't dry the skin and leaves it soft enough and didn't stretch my skin in that winter month. 

It lasted me for a month so the price and quantity is decent. The only issue I found with the brand was that the packaging wasn't good at that time. But, I think they would have improved on that by now. I would definitely say that its a good product to try out!!

Auravedic Restructuring Hair Oil with Bitter Orange and Lemon

Auravedic Restructuring Hair Oil with Bitter Orange and Lemon at Perfect Skin Care for you

Price: Rs 250 for 100ml

My Experience

Auravedic Restructuring Hair Oil with Bitter Orange and Lemon at Perfect Skin Care for you

Auravedic Restructuring Hair Oil with Bitter Orange and Lemon at Perfect Skin Care for you

I don't really have much to say about this oil, unfortunately :( It was a very thrilling buy for me but the product turned out to be really flat. Its a thin colourless oil which smells of lemon, more or less.

It is light so should be washed off easily but the problem is that I apply a LOTT of oil so it didn't get washed off completely which was a surprise for me!! As such, I didn't find it do anything special for my hair, either!!!