welcome

welcome
welcome

Sunday, November 1, 2015

More questions...


I'm really not feeling like writing a post today. Honestly, I am trying but I am lacking inspiration majorly. So, thought I would just gossip around with you :D Anyways, let me share some good news with you before proceeding. My review on the book Sexy @ Sixty was selected as one of the best reviews. Yay!!!

Anyways, back to the ground, thanks a lot to all of you for the great response to the guest posts thing. I am eagerly waiting for your articles :) And, I had made a huge haul at naturalmantra so I am waiting for that as well :D And, diwali is coming and I can't stop smiling :D

Ok, so back to my agenda, the thing I wanted to ask was if you are interested in articles on relationships, life, marriage mart and all such in general. I know its way different to the beauty and health posts but I would love to keep my blog open for everything. 

Not that if anyone says no, I won't write :D But, it would be good to know what you think :)