welcome

welcome
welcome

Monday, November 9, 2015

Neev Rose Olive Body Wash {Product Review}

Neev Rose Olive Body Wash Product Review at Perfect Skin Care for you

Price: Rs 160 for 200ml

Pros
cleanses really well
natural ingredients
smells awesome!!

Cons
does nothing for dry skin
My Experience
After a very long time, I have used a body wash. I bought this on recommendation from Shikha herself, one of the founders of Neev. She said that it is one of their bestsellers and I can imagine why. Its simply amazing in one word.

Neev Rose Olive Body Wash Product Review at Perfect Skin Care for you

The ingredients list is on the top of my list in the praises for the product. It uses lye (potassium hydroxide for liquid soaps) which is equivalent to lye (sodium hydroxide in solid soaps) in handmade soaps. It also has rose petals in the bottle.

It comes in a flip top bottle and the texture of the product is quite weird. The top of the layer generally crystallizes which I guess is due to the reaction with air but otherwise the soap is liquid. When I say crystallizes, it just becomes a little jelly kinds.

Whether in crystalline form or liquid form, it lathers really well and is very gentle on the skin. The only problem is that you HAVE to follow it up with a moisturizer otherwise the skin does feel a bit dry. No, there is no stretchy feeling.

I think this may be due to the dryness in the weather. But, it will suit the skin in summers. It smells really good of roses. And, it also leaves the skin really soft. I would definitely recommend you to try this once. They also have shampoo with the same formula.

Other products from Neev: