welcome

welcome
welcome

Friday, November 13, 2015

Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion {Product Review}


Price: Rs 179 for 250ml

Pros
gets absorbed really quickly
hydrates really well
lasts long

My Experience
As you all know, Nivea is my favourite brand. Ok, I know I am sounding like a broken record...repeating the same thing time and again. Anyways, I got this body lotion when I had run out of everything but later on, I did find a body butter left over and parachute body lotion as well. 


Back to the review, the product is white in color and comes in a typical Nivea packaging. The texture of the product is really thin so it gets absorbed really fast but, amazingly, it stays on skin for long. As far as I have seen, it stays all night long.   

It keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated and stays true to its claims of express hydration. It boasts of hydra IQ formula (which is really good) and blue lotus scent (which I didn't really find amazing). The product makes the skin look glowing and supple and has no cons for me.

Anyways, I do know that nivea has amazing creams which have been launched outside...wish they come to India real soon. This product is an absolute try and the best part is it relieves my skin's dryness even these days so it is absolutely useful for dry skin as well. It also works well on dry feet.

Have you tried this? What did you think?