welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Some Random Product Reviews - Part I

Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow


My Experience
Ok, my experience is not much so I am not officially reviewing it but its definitely a product to look forward to!!! I have used for, what, 3-4 days. And, my skin was soft, moisturized and not dry for a decently long time, till my next bath which is like in the evening or night!!


A habit which my mom really detests and she says I caught cold coz I have bath at really weird time :D Moms and their complaints!! Anyways, the only problem with the product is it gets sticky if your over-apply. Otherwise, it smells yummy!! Almost like the Vanilla Body Butter by TBS which I got for dad.

The Body Shop Vanilla Body Butter Duo


My Experience
Again very less experience with the product so not a review exactly. But, it smells yummy!!! And, as the name says it has two compartments - one is creamy and not very thick which gets absorbed really quickly and the other is a little heavy but it also gets absorbed quickly enough.

I used the product by mixing both the compartments which gave me a good moisturizing. And, its not greasy either. And, the smell is what lasts with you. My dad has stored it for special occasions looking at the price tag :D And, yes, he loved it as well.

Nivea Creme


My Experience


Totally love this. I mean if you get a chance to go to Germany, don't forget to get the Nivea products from there. Nivea is a German brand and Europe has a quite strict policies of skin care products so their products are really amazing. Its not greasy at all and helps with dry patches.