welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, November 28, 2015

I am blocked!!

Ok, so, since morning I have been thinking on a topic to write. No, its not like there is dearth or something of topics but I am not able to write. Nothing is coming naturally. Some times blogging is so hard.

Anyways, so, I thought I would share some news instead. December is almost on the door step and its the third anniversary of the blog so I am excited and I did work a bit hard to bring to you guys something special. So, I do hope you enjoy it. Surprise would be revealed on 1st so not that much time :)

Oh btw, how do you like the Parachute ads? I find them to be desperate to market themselves on the basis of sexuality. Sorry if it offends someone but that's how I find it. I don't find them aesthetic. On the other hand, I am loving the Idea ads these days.

The ones which are on the theme of celebrating all festivals, no matter the religion. Especially, the sardarji uncle who acts like a Santa Claus...he looks so cute..don't you think?? And, I do think the catch line or theme makes sense. What do you say?   

So, be ready and pull up your sleeves for some work :D Oh btw, how do you like the idea of facebook giveaway??