welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Bloggers Meet!!

The Body Shop Vanilla Body Butter Duo at Perfect Skin Care for you

So, yup, skipping post today and leaving you with something even more exciting. Yesterday, I had mentioned some plans brewing. Well, in the morning I was having a bad headache so I thought I won't be able to make it. But, then, I did finally and had a lovely lovely time...yay!!

PS: If you are a book lover, do check out my review on the latest baking thriller by Ravi Subramanian here.

Thanks Apoorva for persuading me :) So, it was a meet with some of the blogging friends - Nidhi, Jyoti, Apoorva, Rashmi and one of her non-blogging friend, Pavani. We met in Inorbit, did some munching and a lot of talking and bit of window shopping as well :)

Check out the snaps here. And, I got a Body Shop duo for dad :D And, Apoorva gave a very cute gift. The wrapping itself is sooooooooo cute. And, Nidhi gave me cadbury's chocolates :) I am feeling like a small baby getting all goodies :D Btw, just opened Apoorva's gift, in fact I didn't want to open it, the packaging was so cute.

Its a crystal candle and its damn pretty. I would have shown you the snap of it but my camera ditched me at the last moment. Even the above snap is from my phone and I didn't want to spoil the effect of the candle by taking a bad snap. I will surely preserve it till I get it shot in all its glory :) Thanks a lot Apoorva for the lovely gift!!