welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Vampires and Hunks

don't you think him yummy!! ok, a secret...he looks even more yummy when naked :D Nah, I am not a fan of guy skin show, honestly, but CAN'T resist this guy!!

So, Vampire Diaries has started with a big bang and I am totally loving this season. No, its not my favorite vampirish show. Mine is True Blood and I totally love the hunk in it. In fact, I have never loved any other guy as much on screen. No Tom Cruise or SRK or any one else!!!

I can go gaga over this guy just like a teenage girl. Anyways, I am trying to control my screech right now. I totally lose it when ever I see him :D I am so crazy about him that I had already done a post on him long back around in May or June.

And, I am so desperately waiting for the next season of True Blood. The cliffhanger was fantastical with Billith. Ok, I know this post is really boring for others so there is something for you as well which you can share in the comments.


So, which car do you drive? Mine is aquarius. Yup, I do prefer buses and public transport :D