welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, October 31, 2015

My beauty after baby? {Women Stuff}

This is continuation from yesterday's post. Ok, so, this was one of the issues which came up when discussing pregnancy. How does it affect a woman over in the physical ways?? Weight gain and stretch marks seem to be most prominent issues. Also, energy levels get reduced.

Let's talk about Energy first!!
A couple's age also affects their ability to keep up with children. As life expectancy lengthens, it's easy to forget that age matters. It's tempting to enjoy as many adventures and experiences as we can during the same years that our parents and grandparents were already diapers-deep into the parenting enterprise.

Unfortunately it's much easier to achieve a lifestyle of endless youth than it is to keep our bodies from aging. But, having babies at the right time ensures that the biological clock of the body remains proper and that affects the energy levels in the body. As you get older, the energy levels do reduce whether we want to accept it or not.

Weighty Issues
The scale can be scary during pregnancy, but a large percentage of that weight is the baby and surrounding fluids — meaning it will be gone by the time you get home from the hospital. As for the remaining weight, a lot of it can be eliminated by calorie-burning breastfeeding and easier-than-you-think exercises.


Like walking — you’d be surprised at the ways in which taking a stroll can help you. I had normal weight till 3 months after my pregnancy. I put on when I had that heavy full of home-made butter Indian food (which sounds very yummy) that is necessary as per our mothers and ignored working out believing I haven't put on yet then why to worry?

So weight is all in our control and regular exercise during and after pregnancy eases out the weight loss. And, regular exercise also helps in normal delivery and keeping your body fit. Also, I have a separate post outlining those benefits so watch out for that!!!  

Stretchy Feeling?
Don’t worry about stretch marks because there are so many creams and lotions available in the market for them and you can improve elasticity of skin beforehand only, even before getting pregnant. I had used Bio Oil which my hubby got from Belgium which I think helped me a lot.

So, that was my experience in a nutshell :) Hope this was helpful for all of you. I will be back with many other posts on pregnancy. Watch out and in the meantime, don't forget to check out my blog as well :)

You might also like:
Should I go for a baby or not?