welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Vivel Active Essentials 3-in-1 Face Wash + Scrub {Product Review}

Vivel Active Essentials face wash at Perfect Skin Care for you

Price: Rs 105 for 100ml

Pros
cleanses the face really well
jojoba beads provide mild exfoliation

Cons
not meant for all skin types even if it says all kind types
leaves my skin a bit dry sometimes
jojoba beads don't get washed off properly
has SLS!!

My Experience

Vivel Active Essentials face wash at Perfect Skin Care for you

The product is a beautiful pearly blue in color with blue jojoba beads for exfoliation. The beads are not harsh on the skin but for me, the exfoliation wasn't enough. It doesn't help with the blackheads. The product last quite long, little being enough for every time. It lathers quite well and cleanses really well.


The face does look a bit brighter after using it. But, I do feel my skin is getting dry so probably it will suit only oily skin people and not dry. As I said earlier, my skin gets dry as the climate gets cooler, a drying face wash doesn't exactly help!! I love the color of the product, the pale blue.

So, did you use it? Do share what you think about it!

PS: Product sent by brand.

You might like: