welcome

welcome
welcome

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Silk Fab exhibition!

So, this is just a heads up post. I have loads of sarees which my mum has collected over a span of 5-6 years! Ok, loads ranges in the number of max 20 but each of them is unique and is from various places of India and in all colors and cloths. All my relatives and friends were drooling at them!

And, one of the best places she did shopping from were the exhibitions organized by the various handlooms from time to time. So, if you are interested and in Delhi, you can drop by in August Kranti Bhawan to check out the Silk Fab exhibition. Unfortunately, the exhibition is ending tomorrow!

The exhibition generally features all kinds of silk sarees from all parts of the country. And, also, I wanted to ask if you would be interested in having a look at my collection of sarees?