welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Are you a loyal reader?

Ok, so, I wanted to have some fun with all of you hence this post :D As I had mentioned a few weeks back, the blog would be completing three years of existence owing to you all this December, I want to do something really special for my loyal readers. So, yup, a surprise in store for four lucky people among the ones I have in mind so if you want to join the list, start commenting from today :D 

Yup, I know it sounds like a ploy to get more comments but the problem is that I wouldn't know if you are a regular reader unless you comment, right? So, yup, I want to reward those people who take precious time out of their daily lives and leave meaningful comments on my posts and really bother to read through my rants!!! Thanks a lot, gals :) And, to all those who have disappeared through time, I know life moves on and things change so hope to see you back soon!!

So, await the surprise :) It shall be revealed in December