welcome

welcome
welcome

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Rustic Art Algae Organic Bathing Soap {Product Review}

Rustic Art Algae Organic Bathing Soap at Perfect Skin Care for you
Price: Rs 155 for 100gms

Ingredients
Rustic Art Algae Organic Bathing Soap at Perfect Skin Care for you

Pros
just like all handmade soaps, gentle on skin and doesn't leave skin stretched
can be used easily on a baby as well 
doesn't melt so easily and does last around a month with two usages per day

Cons
not as moisturizing as it says
expensive!!

My Experience
I totally love natural handmade soaps and love to try out various different ones so this one was on my radar since I got Rustic Art products for review. The usage of Algae made me curious to check it out. But, the soap is nothing in fancy in looks. In fact, its a dull dark brown in color and no fragrance at all. 

As it says "an ultimate moisturizer", I thought it would leave my skin really soft and not very dry. It didn't leave my skin dry at all nor did my skin feel stretched even if I forgo the moisturizer but I do feel one needs to moisturize immediately afterwards. I felt as if the Algae did nothing extra!!

Ok, it will be unfair to say any product should be doing a double duty and moisturizing is a routine one must not forgo in any case. Surprisingly, the product didn't melt as soon as I feared it would. It did last me around a month of good usage. The best part of the product is it is organic but I do feel its expensive as well. 

Other products from Rustic Art:
Rustic Art Spa and Lotus Organic Bathing Soaps
Rustic Art Aloevera Gel