welcome

welcome
welcome

Friday, October 2, 2015

My Skin Diary - September 2013

Ok, so, I can see my entire life changing in front of me now. And, now is the main time to take care of my skin :D So, what all did I do in September? I was pretty serious about using sunscreen this month. And, now I have run out of my favorite one so I need to replenish it in my shelf.

Guess what, MVO has started charging shipping for India. It has become so damn expensive so I have to wait till my friend comes from US and I have asked her to get me a few bottles. Till that time, I have to survive on lesser spf. Well, hopefully, I should not get too tanned. 

Face
Day Routine
Night Routine
  • Cleansing Milk - Mustard Oil + Coconut Oil
  • Face wash - Olay Total Face Cleanup
  • Toner - Liz Earle + Kama Ayurveda Vetiver Water
  • Moisturizer - Rustic Art aloevera gel
  • Facial Oil - Turmeric infused Almond Oil + Primrose Oil
Body
Day Routine
Night Routine
So, I did not really do anything much to my skin. Yes, one experiment I did was removing makeup everyday using Oil Cleansing Method. It worked out really well for a few days in the starting but then I thought my skin was not really accepting such a heavy treatment everyday so I left it at that!! So, I would suggest OCM only once a week at max. Do not do it everyday. Ciao with another post tomorrow. Its a bridal update post :D