welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What do you think is an ideal gift for Dad on his 60th birthday?


Ok, rule out gadgets of any kind, watches, clothes, shoes, belts, ties and any other accessories, what do you think would be great for dads? I am so totally confused!! Oh btw, any ideas on photo restorations? I was planning to get some restored and put in collage frames, a little bigger size so that they would be easily visible. I have got so many of my infancy which I totally love (yup, I am self-obsessed of my infancy photographs, I was THE cutest kid ever) :D Hehe, ok, that was probably too much for you to digest. Anyways, I would love feedback if you have ever got photo restorations done, especially somewhere in Hyderabad.

Just gossiping, I watched so many movies back to back today after a very long time!!! It started with bits of Mere Jeevan Saathi right in the morning (starring late Rajesh Khanna), Beauty and the Beast, Adventures of Tintin, some movie starring Julia Roberts (didn't catch the name), Spiderman 3, Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire (I am not exactly a fan but its nostalgic), Ice Age (which again is very nostalgic and I totally love Manny), Mission Impossible 2 (which is my fav of series, Tom looks hawt in it, I was once a huge fan of Tom, even my parents knew about my craze :D, totally like the girl as well in the movie) and coming up in some time is Basic Instinct. Ok, don't take me as a pervert but honestly, I love the story line and execution of the movie and seriously, Sharon Stone looks amazing!! And, loving Micheal Douglas in it. He is the second oldie I like after the sexy Richard Gere :D And, Clooney is probably third or it might be a tie!! What about you? How did you spend your Saturday?