welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, October 10, 2015

How long do you sleep? {Your Opinion}


So, again a fun time :) Yup, I know we are all lazy bums (except those who are really active all day long, kudos to you) who totally love sleeping!! So, what has been happening recently is that my sleeping time is getting stretched way beyond the permissible limits of 8 AM and I am getting late to work every day!!! No, I am not sleeping late either. I am going to bed by 11:45 PM at max. And, whenever I get up before 9 AM, I have a hang over and feel sleepy and tired everyday.


Generally, everyone's bodies have their own sleep requirements and need respective hours of sleep everyday. Mine is generally 8-9 hours a day and if I sleep later than 11, I tend to sleep more. If I sleep at 9 (sometimes I have to when I get headaches), I am awake by 2 AM which is extremely inconvinient. Also, I prefer not to sleep in the evenings coz it gives me really weird dreams and the night time is entirely screwed.

So, how long do you like to sleep? What's the minimum time your body needs to rest to wake up fresh?