welcome

welcome
welcome

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Do you mind disclosing your age? {Your Opinion}

So, yup, fun time!!! Yay...I am touching one of the touche topics of our gender :D So, what do you think? You mind if someone asks you your age? Do you prefer to hide it? Or, do you glory in your age and feel proud of it, irrespective of your status in life (meaning marriage and pregnancy and kids, etc.)? 

For me, I do not really mind disclosing my age. But, then, I am 26 and if I say that, people do often think why am I not married yet. I don't like people thinking about that otherwise I totally love it. I do feel sometimes I would love to be married but then I can't marry just anyone.


Otherwise, I think I glory in my age. I feel more confident of myself, my body, my mind, the way I think, everything!!! In fact, do you know that if not your face or dressing sense, the way you carry yourself, your confidence gives away your age and sometimes you might just appear a little older according to your maturity. 

In that way, you might think its always better to be more immature. Yes, its really good to be a kid at heart. It not only keeps the passion for life alive in you, it also keeps you healthy. But, make sure your intellect doesn't remain childish. That's not exactly an attractive trait!

So, do you appear your age? Or, are you more mature for your age?