welcome

welcome
welcome

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Suggestions Please - Serum or night moisturizer for radiant skin!

So, I am trying to improve my skin condition and I have been thinking that some pampering is due so I was hoping you could all gimme suggestion for some night moisturizer or serum or any product which does not have sunscreen or makeup base and which can be applied anytime. 

I want something which can make the skin radiant and glowing and keep it that way for long! I did think of Vitamin C capsules from TBS but I am not really sure if I this is a good time to try them out the word on that product is quite mixed. Any high-brand product which is easily available in India would also be appreciated.

Do you think Ponds Gold Radiance would be good? I do not know if it is still in the market. I guess they have discontinued the range. I also had Forest Essentials gold youth serum or something in my mind. Anyways, since I have already given a lot of options, I am waiting for your inputs :)