welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Is the spilled boiling milk good omen? {Personal Beliefs}

are you superstitious

Or, an example of my irresponsibility or carelessness that I left the milk boiling on the gas?? Man, I just googled about it and whoa, the amount of superstitions and beliefs over it! Some say its a good omen, some say its unlucky and one document said it means success preceded by danger? 

So, what is it? What do you really think superstitions are? Do you really believe them? Well, from my perspective, we as human beings are definitely believers, if not superstitious, of some or other things. 

are you superstitious

I believe that some things which we unconsciously believe in, whether they are held in general beliefs or not, do hold true in our lives. So, in a sense, superstition is just a form of belief which we again choose to accept or not. So, ultimately whatever we do in life is our choice. 

And, that's how our life gets guided and directed. Well, I am just hoping that this boiled milk spilling thing makes my wish come true :D See, I am not superstitious at all. I am just a believer of signs!! Btw, what do you think of signs?