welcome

welcome
welcome

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Just Gossip Vol. 4 - Changes in my Lifestyle!


Since I mentioned about my yoga classes, I thought I would also make a list of the lifestyle changes it has brought in me which I am totally loving!! Now, I am less on junk and more on fibre. But, its just not the result of yoga alone but a combination of many other things. 

No Snacks
Earlier, I used to prepare some maggi or something coz I feel hungry in the evenings. And, a healthier option takes a lot of time to prepare. But, since my yoga classes are from 6 to 7, I have to make sure I don't eat anything for at least an hour or two before. 

That helps with skipping all the junk I would get into my system in the evenings generally. I have stopped having samosas or golgappas or any such things. At max, I have a glass of milk at around 7:45 or something after having a bath in the evening. 


More Fruits
A guy in our workplace goes every Wednesday to the farmer's market nearby and gets fruits and veggies. So, he started asking us out and whenever one of the people from here go, I do ask them to get some fruits. This has been a new development in the last two weeks. 

So, I have been having a lot of oranges this week and last. I do have pomegranates as well but since they take a bit more of work, they are just sitting in my room waiting for their turn. I shall definitely finish them this weekend.


Herbal Tea and Less Sugar
Earlier, we used to have the regular tea in my workplace because the herbal tea option was missing and I had been planning since quite long to skip the tea which wasn't really easy. I do need something or the other to drink. 

So, a few days back, we bought a new pantry for ourselves which includes a lot of herbal teas. Now, I am hooked up to herbal teas. But, there is one downside to this situation. We have coffee as well and its pretty decent so I am unable to resist the temptation ;)