welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Talaash - story of revenge or KARMA?


So, I finally watched Talaash today after waiting for an entire week and having it on my laptop for this long!!! I have controlled myself and worse still, I knew the climax before hand.

But, I was still interested in watching the movie. I know many people said its boring or has a very uninspired climax but I think no other story would have befitted the ending!!

I won't say I loved the movie but I loved the climax (despite knowing it!!!). Yes, the movie was boring but I loved the concept of how "you have to pay for your actions in the same life" has been portrayed.

There were so many small stories and lives portrayed with all of them having same struggle in life and everyone coping with it in a different way - Rani takes refuge in talking to her son's spirit, Aamir in his work, Taimur in finding a way out of this life using a short cut and ultimately pays for all he had seen and ignored! Finally, I was thankful that he did do one good at the end even if he lost his life in the process. Its not a movie for me but its a film which has a deeper meaning for those want to look below the surface.

Kareena's dialogues are amazing!! "Koi chahe kitna bhi duba ho, sahab, tair kar upar to aana hi padta hai" or some such line which I don't exactly remember but one can perceive it according to their own understanding if she was talking about pain, life or just the bodies itself.


Oh btw, I also watched Jab tak hai Jaan. Its such a cliched SRK movie and its ONLY for him that you should watch it. I love the romantic Sharukh but having Katrina as the opposite didn't just pan up!! Somebody mentioned her as constipated :D Yup, when she and Anushka shared a scene, her (KK) expressions were so confused!!

Anyways, I spent my weekend watching movies back to back. Two Vampire Diaries episodes, Talaash, Breaking Dawn, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Laws of Attraction and I am totally exhausted. I am not even getting any inspiration to write on the blog so I am laying low for a while. Hope to get back soon :) 

Oh, btw, don't forget to check out the Soulflower giveaway, if you haven't already!! Today is the last day to enter and I shall get back with the winners really soon!!