welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Just Gossip Vol. 1 - Milestones This Year and Blogging Round Up of 2012!


Since we have almost reached the end of 2012, I thought it would be a good time to do an entire round up this year on the blogging part of my life. Did you know I am about to complete 1000 posts!! Its like 20 short of it last time I checked. Whoa!!

Now, this year, I have been very much consistent, my most slacking month being December itself. I have written around 396 posts and would cross 400 by the end of the year...wooohoo!! Now, that was a milestone. 

And, I have maintained the monthly hair journal which I shall keep on continuing till the blog exists or further notification, which ever is earlier ;D In fact, I might be coming up with more of such series as well. Let's see. 

Now, one thing I noticed that in December, I felt quite burnt out. So, to keep the pressure of blogging down, I have decided that I shall blog only on the weekdays and the blog is gonna enjoy weekend off too :) 

I might post anything on weekends but officially, I wouldn't post on Sat and Sun. That would definitely save me a lot of work and I can enjoy some off's as well :) But, my resolution to blog regularly stays on. 

What other resolutions for the new year?? Well, I haven't yet thought about them. I don't really like making resolutions but yup, there would be some good news(es) coming hopefully by the start of the year. I am looking forward to a very huge buy this year end or next year start so all the best to me :)

And, thank you to all my lovely readers for all the support and love. Ok, you might also be wondering that I had said four loyal readers would get lucky this month. Well, I have postponed that idea. The reason being this month was cramped up with too many giveaways and I would like things to be a bit spread out so keep expecting good things :)

So, that was the gossip this time :)