welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Body Weight vs Body Fat {Health}

This is for all those people obsessed with weight loss who start in the dark and don't seek enlightenment. When you are getting on to a weight loss regime, you should be definitely aware of certain facts. I am definitely not a big supporter of gymming but lately one of friends told me about the extra facilites a gym provides. You are given a trainer on a payment basis which is I think you are already aware of. 

But, what you might not be aware of is that they calculate right from your height to measure your BMI, cholesterol levels, fat levels and all other things which even I am not aware of :D So, this enlightenment came to me when I was talking to my friend and so, I thought I would spread it out to you :)

So, the very important thing you want to remember is that your fat levels should be in limits. And, no body weight is not directly proportional to body fat. Even people with normal weight can have higher fat levels depending on their lifestyle. So, when you start on a weight loss or fitness regime, you would want to keep or bring your fat levels in control.

Btw, I would like to tell you an interesting fact. Stairs are damn good to burn your fat levels. So, get going :) Also, if you had followed my Dare to Change series (I know, I have been very lazy lately!!), my first challenge was to use stairs instead of lifts as much as possible. And, then, I read this book called Sexy@Sixty in which the author asks one question "Can you climb up three flight of steps without gasping for breath?". And, I can proudly say that I can climb upto 3 floors without really getting short of my breath and 5-6 storeys with a long breath inside!! Yay, I am happy to know I am fit enough :D What about you? How many floors can you climb without being too much stressed out?