welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

What should I add?

So, last week I asked you if my reviews were helpful!! Today, I wanna ask what more would you like to see n the blog - any topic, any particular series you want me to start, anything. But, please, do not say makeup because I literally suck at it!! 

Also, telling you about my plans, I do plan to revive the Bridal Files which I had started. Its just that its very difficult to write on a topic which I am not personally going through or have been through!!! So, I shall try my best but excuse me if I don't come up to the mark!!

Waiting for your comments :) And, I really want to say thank you to Divya, Aman, Casey, Nirmala, Pranali, Roshni and the anonymous person who took out time to comment on the previous post :) I really appreciate your efforts!!