welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Perfect Skin Care for you this month! Vol. 1 - September 2014

upcoming reviews at Perfect Skin Care for you
Upcoming Reviews on the blog

Well, as you all are well aware by now that I have started blogging full time and I am revamping the entire site slowly. So, expect a lot more changes in the coming times and so this is one of the new features on the blog. Basically, it will just be a round up of what has been happening behind the scenes and what you can expect in the coming month. So, lets get started :)

A lot happened this month and I am extremely happy with myself. Hope you are liking the new content.

This month 


Here are some of the highlighted posts of the month:

Products Reviewed:

Books Reviewed:

A Special Note: I am participating in the Game of Blogs contest by Blogadda where each team of 10 members have to create and develop a story around the characters provided by Blogadda. And, I am extremely happy to announce that even after the initial hitch-backs in the story development, we, #StoryWeavers, are the seventh team to make it through second round. So, yay to us :) And, please wish and pray for us so that we make it through the third one as well which is also the last round.

Next Month


books to be reviewed by Perfect Skin Care for you
That's my bed side table!

I am planning a change in the blog header so yup that is up for unveiling it after the holidays.

I have also made a lot of changes to the blog layout which I shall be documenting in a Blog Diary Series coming soon. 

What am I currently using and testing?

  • Omved Purifying Shampoo and Gentle Conditioner
  • There is this new soap I got from Hyderabad Goes Green Shop - Holy Lama Naturals Kewra
  • Pro Naturals Morrocan Argan Oil Hair Repair Treatment
  • Vaadi Herbals Instaglow Almond & Honey Face Pack
  • Vaadi Herbals Face & Body Scrub Walnut & Apricot
  • Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor (this will take a little longer to review)

What am I currently reading?
  • Robert Calasso's Ka
  • George Martin's A Feast for Crows
  • Deepak Chopra's Perfect Digestion 

Learned a lot from Deepak Chopra's book. Will be doing a short post on the book soon. 

So, this is for the month of September. And, wish you all a very Happy Navratre and Saraswati Puja. We are off for a short vacation this weekend. Are you doing something special as well?