welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Ok, I am getting out with it!!!

I have pondered on this topic of how to break the news but seriously I have no idea on how to go about so let me just say I am getting married!! Yay!

Ok, its an arranged and granted I am pretty old but I have so much of experience in measuring up guys that everyone is pretty relaxed and heaved a sigh of relief when I finally said yes.

It took almost a week of it to sink the feeling in myself and now I am happy :D

Today, I announced the thing in my office also and thankfully my boss wasn't in a scowling mood so that makes me extra happy. If you would see me now, you would find nothing but a goofy grin on my face.

The next 2-3 months are gonna be a blur of activity and I have no idea how to deal with the changes. Worse still, I hate wearing a saree. Gosh, help me!! So, yup a lot of things to do and learn. But, for now, I can just sit and relax and be happy :)