welcome

welcome
welcome

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What's the best compliment you ever got?

I just wanted to relate a small incident which happened today. My father has come to Hyderabad today for a few days. So, we were hungry in the evening so after much discussion, we settled on maggi and tea. Mom didn't come so all the cooking obviously fell on me!! And, before proceeding, I am not a cook at all. In fact, I don't know how to!!

So, I prepared tea and maggi. And, I was skceptical if dad would like it at all or not. And, you know what dad said? He said the tea I made reminded him of the tea he used to have when he was 12-13!!! My mom is a damn good cook and I always wish to be like her. And, this was the best compliment of my life :) Oh btw, do try sunfeast yipee. I find it better than maggi!!

Waiting to hear your best compliment till date :)