welcome

welcome
welcome

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Hair Diary - September 2014

Huh...I miss doing these series the most and guess what, there are only 12 of these posts in a year! And, this is the 10th month of the year and next month would be my first wedding anniversary. Gosh, how time flies! Soon, I will be the old bride :(

Anyways, this year has been really tough on my hair. If you actually notice there are only four hair diaries this year - January, February, June and now this one! So, let me just list down what I did which is not really much!
  • Hair Cut - Totally cut off the entire length to get rid of the splits and straw-like ends. Mr. Hubs was a little peeved with it, though! But, I think the new length suits me differently. Will post the snaps soon enough :) 
  • Oiling - Have been more or less diligent about it. And, mixing castor oil in the regular oil as well. 
  • Massaging - Recently, I have been feeling a lot of pain in my hair roots. So, a light massage really helps calm down the scalp. And, regular massage helps the hair to grow. 
So, that is it! Not really much but it is a start :) Now check out the products I used:
  • Shampoo - Omved Shampoo (review coming soon)
  • Conditioner - Omved Conditioner (but only 2-3 times, review coming soon)
  • Leave-in - Morrocan Hair Treatment (review coming soon)

What all did you do for your hair this month?