welcome

welcome
welcome

Friday, September 11, 2015

I have been a bad blogger!!!

So, this is a belated apology post to all those readers who have sent me queries but not received any mail from me. I have over 100 of them sitting in my inbox!!! And, yes, I have been lazy, irritated and frustrated and can't say what not!!! So, please give me time to respond to your queries and I shall try my best to reply to you. If you have urgent requests, you can mark them on high priority. 

And, if you are missing the August month hair diaries, its because I had literally ignored my hair and did nothing for it. So, as a result, they are rough, dry and frizzy and unmanageable. I haven't even applied any hair mask since a month and ends have become hard enough to poke my back!!! That's something I realized when talking to my friend. So, I have started the Kamini treatment again!!! Hope my hair gets back to what it was.