welcome

welcome
welcome

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Do you love midnight snacks? {Your Opinion}

So, my question for today. I totally love to gorge on at midnight but yes, let me make my disclaimer here. Its a very unhealthy habit. You should eat light at dinner and go to bed directly (after two hours and by midnight, you should be deep in sleep). Being awake till midnight is bad for your health and gorging on food is even worse!! It does lead to weight gain as well. 

But, I totally love to have midnight snacks. At one point of time, I used to have ruffles and good day biscuits. But, I am trying to control and have slowly changed to hippo and aliva but I would prefer not to have anything in fact. I wish I could sleep by then but the problem is that whenever there is a Friday and Saturday, I feel like celebrating. 

Either, I end up watching movies or something on lappy or read into the wee hours of morning. Do you also have such habit? And, what do you think of midnight snacks? Do you have a healthier version for midnight snacking?