welcome

welcome
welcome

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Dare to Change : Take out time for yourself

So, after a long hiatus, I am reviving my Dare to Change series because it really helps with my lifestyle. Now, the reason I wasn't writing on this topic was because of my little unsettled routine and time, I wasn't able to take out to think about my next challenge or anything!! So, this week's challenge came from the same issue. 

Always try to make at least 15 minutes to think and do something you want to do. 

Now, lets review how my previous challenges are faring. 
  • First Challenge - Not that I am following it very regularly but I can still say that I am faring well in this challenge of mine because I know my body has got used to this exercise and I can climb up to 6 floors pretty easily. So, yay to it!!
  • Second Challenge - Ok, so this is such a difficult challenge that I am not at all sure I can ever succeed in doing it. Getting up 15 minutes early is a far away thing, in fact I have started getting up at 8 these days!!! So, nay to it and try and try and try :(
  • Third Challenge - I am not able to follow this regularly because of one major issue and that is boredom. I know I should stay away from laptop after a complete day spent staring at in the office and then while putting up posts and other surfing but I am just not able to do it. So, will have to keep up with it and try to indulge more in books :)
What about you? Are you trying out any of these challenges currently?